Gas Systems Engineer
Applications are invited for a Gas Systems Engineer based at our Widnes or Dagenham site. This is a full-time permanent position, working 48 hours per week.
Your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Ensure all aspects of the gas upgrading plants are maintained in compliance to legislation and in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance of Widnes and Dagenham gas upgrading plants including Grid Entry Units and other ancillary equipment.
- Develop structured Planned Preventative Maintenance systems and operational checks & monitoring.
- Explore potential for condition monitoring.
- Support both sites remotely and with a physical presence to ensure the plants are fully operational.
- Liaise with technology providers wherever necessary.
- Suggest and implement improvement measures for gas upgrading optimisation and reliability.
- To be party to setting annual engineering budgets and ensuring that KPIs are monitored and met.
- Assist wherever necessary in future ReFood expansion plans throughout all three sites.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Experience in a solid engineering background with process engineering knowledge.
- Experience working with biogas and/or natural gas systems is essential. Formal training to support this experience is also desirable.
- Previous experience of working in a process environment is desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure.
Widnes / Dagenham (travel is required between the two sites)
Competitive Apprentice Pay plus Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email email@example.com
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 15th April 2022