Maintenance Electrician / Electrical Installation Engineer – Dagenham
Applications are invited for a suitably qualified Electrician to work within ReFood’s third state of the art Anaerobic Digestion and CAT 3 transfer station. This is a full time permanent position working 12 hours shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis (days and nights).
As an Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Work under Health & Safety guidelines.
- Site Electrical installations and upgrade work around plants.
- Electrical maintenance of Plant including ppm system.
- Routine electrical maintenance and repairs according to planned maintenance schedules
- Troubleshoot and solve proves problems.
- Provide production support within the Shift team and provide shift cover when required.
- To assist in any other duties and ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably requested by the ReFood Management Team.
For a full job description, please click here.
- You must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
- Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment
- Experience installing and working with circuit boards, power supplies, meters, lighting, electrical points and electrical wiring
- Have proven experience with fault finding
- Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices
- Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives
- You must be able to work using your own initiative
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
- You must be a motivated individual
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email email@example.com
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 24th January 2020