Applications are invited for a suitably qualified Maintenance Fitter to work within ReFood’s third state of the art Anaerobic Digestion and CAT 3 transfer station. This is a full-time permanent position working 12 hours shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis (days and nights).
As a Shift Maintenance Fitter your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Risk assessing all jobs before work begins.
- Complete all logs and job sheets as required.
- All work to be done to a high standard, in a safe and competent way to ensure the safety of all personnel and leaving the work area clean and tidy on completion of work.
- Be expected to adhere to all Site and Saria Group Health and Safety Regulations and required to attend Health and Safety, Fire and Welfare Training both on and off site.
- To install and maintain equipment ensuring minimum interruptions to production.
- To assist in any other duties and ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably requested by the ReFood Management Team.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Hold a recognised apprenticeship.
- You should have CGLI or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- You must have engineering experience (this would be advantageous if this was in the AD industry).
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Be able to communicate well and professionally at all levels.
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 27th May 2022