Part Time Commercial Assistant – London
Applications are invited for a Commercial Assistant based at our Dagenham Site. This is a part-time permanent position, working 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday (5 hours per day).
As a Commercial Assistant your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Operate and control the Weighbridge at the Site.
- Deal with queries by telephone and email from customers, employees and colleagues.
- Undertake general administrative duties such as filing of vehicle records and service sheets, ordering driver uniform and general filing of documentation.
- Provide assistance to the Transport and Operations Department by assisting with the administration of health and safety paperwork and the training matrix for the drivers/operations staff.
- Complete PO requests and investigate any issues or discrepancies.
- Prepare paperwork and assist the Operations and Quality team during audits.
- Provide holiday/sickness cover for the Finance Assistant. During this cover you will be required to process weighbridge tickets on the system, check paperwork is up to date and correct, collect and handle cash received from the Fat and Bone drivers.
- Any other duties/projects as and when required by the management team.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Good formal education.
- Good knowledge of Transport Regulations with previous experience within a Transport Department.
- Previous experience of working within an administrative role.
- Good IT Skills and proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to converse with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
21st June 2019