The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable electricity, heat and DynAgro, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Sales and Logistics Executive based at our Dagenham Site, with travel in line with the duties of the role. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As a Sales and Logistics Executive your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Identifying prospects and winning new business to increase input volumes of food waste ensuring targeted margins are achieved.
• Visiting potential new customers in the local area, delivering point of use material.
• Managing and growing existing accounts ensuring quality of service, customer satisfaction and responsiveness to changing demands.
• Maintaining contact with existing customers, monitoring trading levels and maximising opportunities for additional business.
• Preparing quotes in line with the agreed pricing strategy and re-negotiating terms where appropriate.
• Co-ordinating transport to ensure the service is carried out to the correct frequency.
• Gathering and maintaining up-to-date market intelligence within the local area, monitoring competitor activity (services and prices), and communicating as necessary.
• Good formal education.
• Full UK clean Drivers Licence.
• Ideally experienced in new business sales within a B2B environment.
• Independent, accustomed to working autonomously.
• Able to engage with suppliers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations/contact levels.
• Commercially astute, business aware and financially literate.
• Strong analytical, commercial negotiation and influencing skills.
• Good written and verbal communication and IT skills – must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
For a full job description, please click here.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Please apply in writing (copying your Manager) with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date – 25th January 2019
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.