Service Delivery Driver – Class C+E – Widnes
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver (Class C+E) at our Widnes Site, working a guaranteed 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
Duties and responsibilities will vary but will include;
- The collection and exchange of 240 ltr wheelie bins from clients’ premises, containing food and catering waste
- Returning the wheelie bins to the Widnes site and offloading the material into hoppers
- Completion of all required documentation
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Hold a full HGV Class C+E Driving licence
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
- Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 31st January 2020