Site Operations Supervisor – Widnes
Applications are invited to apply for the position of Site Operations Supervisor based at our Anaerobic Digestion plant in Widnes. This is a full time permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
As a Site Operations Supervisor, your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Reporting to the Operations Manager; day to day site supervision of inputs of feed stocks, material handling and processing, scheduled maintenance, cleanliness, daily site sampling, testing, record keeping and reporting
- To manage and maintain the sites resources including personnel, the plant, equipment and fulfill health and safety requirements daily
- To liaise with the wider transport, commercial and other company departments to ensure operational needs met
- To assist in maintaining compliance with Animal Health, the Environment Agency and with the PAS 110 protocol
- To comply with Group and site-specific Health and Safety policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures
- Carry out regular and routine monitoring of all site systems whilst ensuring correct recordings, and observing recordings, are within set parameters to ensure optimal process tolerances
- To deputise in the absence of the Site Manager and to be included in the out of hours site alarm rota
For a full job description, please click here.
- Have experience in completing risk assessments
- Hold a fork lift license, or willingness to train
- Ideally hold relevant qualifications with IOSH
- Have previous experience of SCADA or similar HMI systems
- Have a working knowledge of the waste sector or be involved with other biological processes
- Previous plant experience, involving biological processes or treatment would be beneficial
- Have good numerical, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good written and verbal communication and IT skills – must be proficient with MS Office
- You must be flexible, practical and hard working and be able to work under own initiative
- You should be comfortable at working at heights
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing (copying your Manager) with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email email@example.com.
14th December 2018