Applications are invited for a Transport Manager to work at our ReFood Dagenham site. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Transport Manager your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Managing c.45 employees/drivers to achieve daily collections and deliver KPI’s.
- Managing the raw material supply chain – co-ordinating supplies with customers and internal personnel.
- Ensuring the efficient running of the Company’s collection services.
- Planning efficient operation of the vehicle fleet, ensuring vehicle utilisation is maximised and service levels maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with company procedures and statutory obligations for vehicle operations, health & safety and other legislation.
- Recruitment, management and development of drivers.
- Maintaining driver records and drivers hours in line with EU Road Haulage Legislation.
- Preparing vehicle KPI’s in line with ReFood requirements.
- Managing site compliance and general administrative duties.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Good formal education.
- Transport operations qualifications (CPC National/International or equivalent).
- Previous experience in managing transport/supply chain operations.
- Knowledge of the food waste recycling services.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, an ability to balance conflicting demands.
- Good knowledge of transport regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure in an ever changing environment.
- Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Committed, reliable and flexible team player.
- Ability to prioritise workload to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Full UK Driving License.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV and Cover Letter to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email email@example.com
5th May 2019