The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable electricity, heat and DynAgro, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Maintenance Electrician at our Widnes Site. The role involves working 12 hour shifts, 4 on / 4 off (days and nights) plus overtime to provide shift cover as and when required.
As a Maintenance Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary but will include:
- Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery.
- Routine electrical maintenance of machinery and programs.
- Management and production input.
- Complete site Electrical installations and upgrade work around the plant.
- Working under Health & Safety guidelines.
- Completion of risk assessments.
- Tool accountability.
- Completing department daily work record sheets.
- Assisting other mechanical/operational departments when required.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Ideally have experience of an Anaerobic Digestion facility or related experience.
- You must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment.
- Have proven experience with fault finding, including troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices.
- Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives.
- You must be able to work using your own initiative.
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate well at all levels.
- You must be a motivated individual.
Competitve Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing (copying your Manager) with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
5th July 2019