Applications are invited for a Maintenance Electrician at our Widnes Site. The role involves working 12 hour shifts, 4 on / 4 off (days and nights), plus overtime to provide shift cover as and when required.
As a Maintenance Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary but will include:
- Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery.
- Routine electrical maintenance of machinery and programs.
- Management and production input.
- Complete site Electrical installations and upgrade work around the plant.
- Working under Health & Safety guidelines.
- Completion of risk assessments.
- Tool accountability.
- Completing department daily work record sheets.
- Assisting other mechanical/operational departments when required.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Ideally have experience of an Anaerobic Digestion facility or related experience.
- You must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship.
- Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment.
- Have proven experience with fault finding, including troubleshooting and solving problems.
- Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices.
- Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives.
- You must be able to work using your own initiative.
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate well at all levels.
- You must be a motivated individual.
Competitive Apprentice Pay plus Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 27th May 2022