Sales & Logistics Executive
Applications are invited for a Sales & Logistics Executives at our ReFood site in Widnes. This is a full time, permanent, position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As a Sales & Logistics Executive your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Identifying prospects and winning new business to increase input volumes of food waste ensuring targeted margins are achieved.
- Visiting potential new customers in the local area, delivering point of use material.
- Managing and growing existing accounts ensuring quality of service, customer satisfaction and responsiveness to changing demands.
- Maintaining contact with existing customers, monitoring trading levels and maximising opportunities for additional business.
- Preparing quotes in line with the agreed pricing strategy and re-negotiating terms where appropriate.
- Co-ordinating transport to ensure the service is carried out to the correct frequency.
- Gathering and maintaining up-to-date market intelligence within the local area, monitoring competitor activity (services and prices), and communicating as necessary.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Good formal education.
- Ideally experienced in new business sales within a B2B environment.
- Independent, accustomed to working autonomously.
- Able to engage with suppliers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations/contact levels.
- Commercially astute, business aware and financially literate.
- Strong analytical, commercial negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package, plus Company Car
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email email@example.com
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 20th May 2022