Service Delivery Driver – Class C (Afternoon Shift)
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver - Class C at our ReFood Ltd, Doncaster Site, working 48 hours per week and in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
Please be aware that you will be required to be flexible in regards to start and finish times due to business requirements, with the shifts being based in the afternoon.
As a Service Delivery Driver - Class C your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include;
- The collection and exchange of 240 ltr wheelie bins from clients’ premises, containing food and catering waste.
- Returning the wheelie bins to the Doncaster site and offloading the material into hoppers.
- Completion of all required documentation.
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks.
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully.
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Hold a full, clean HGV Class C Driving licence.
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers.
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
- The successful completion of a DBS check is a mandatory requirement and is a condition of any offer of employment.
Salary: £35,692.80 plus Company Benefits and Discretionary Bonus
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.