Service Delivery Driver – Class C -Dagenham
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver (Class C) at our Dagenham Site, working 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
As a Service Delivery Driver (Class C) your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- The collection and exchange of 240 ltr wheelie bins from clients’ premises, containing food and catering waste
- Returning the wheelie bins to the Dagenham site and offloading the material into hoppers
- Completion of all required documentation
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Hold a full HGV Class C Driving licence (Class C+E Licence would be advantageous).
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers.
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
- Experience of using PDA consignment note systems would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 31st January 2020