Service Delivery Driver – Class C Widnes
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver - Class C at our Widnes Site, working a guaranteed 48 hours per week and in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
As a Service Delivery Driver - Class C your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- The collection and exchange of 240 ltr wheelie bins from clients’ premises, containing food and catering waste.
- Returning the wheelie bins to the Widnes site and offloading the material into hoppers.
- Completion of all required documentation.
- Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks.
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully.
- Use an electronic PDA in accordance with internal system requirements.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Hold a full, clean HGV Class C Driving licence.
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers.
- Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
- Hold their Driver CPC.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card.
OTE £35,448 plus Company Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 17th November 2023