Van Driver – Dagenham
An exciting opening has arisen for a Van Driver to join the team at our ReFood Dagenham site. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established and growing company that is committed to helping conserve natural resources and protect the environment.
This involves working 48 hours per week, working 5 days from a possible 7, Monday to Sunday and in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
Your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements, but will include:
- Driving a 3.5t van to carry out multi-site collections and deliveries.
- Use of a handheld device.
- Completion of work documentation (Driver Records + Collection Records).
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping in the vehicle.
- Undertake and log daily vehicle checks.
- Safe loading / unloading of vehicle.
For a full job description, please click here.
- Candidates should hold a full, clean driving licence with Category B entitlement.
- Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner.
- Previous experience within a multi-drop role would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of EU Rules and WTD.
- Flexible as working weekends will be required.
- Required to consent to a DBS Check
£27,131.52, plus company benefits and discretionary bonus
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email email@example.com
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date – 17th November 2023