Business: The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable electricity, heat and DynAgro, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Sales and Logistics Executive at our Lochgelly Site working 37½ hours per week.
As a Sales and Logistics Executive your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
- Identifying prospects and winning new business to increase input volumes of food waste ensuring targeted margins are achieved.
- Visiting potential new customers in the local area, delivering point of use material.
- Managing and growing existing accounts ensuring quality of service, customer satisfaction and responsiveness to changing demands.
- Maintaining contact with existing customers, monitoring trading levels and maximising opportunities for additional business.
- Preparing quotes in line with the agreed pricing strategy and re-negotiating terms where appropriate.
- Co-ordinating transport to ensure the service is carried out to the correct frequency.
- Gathering and maintaining up-to-date market intelligence within the local area, monitoring competitor activity (services and prices), and communicating as necessary.
- Good formal education
- Ideally experienced in new business sales within a B2B environment
- Independent, accustomed to working autonomously.
- Able to engage with suppliers and build strong, commercial relationships across a range of organisations/contact levels.
- Commercially astute, business aware and financially literate.
- Strong analytical, commercial negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and IT skills – must be proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Please apply in writing (copying your Manager) with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 22nd July 2019